Thursday, April 12, 2018

The love of polymer clay canes

I'm getting over a respiratory illness that my dad was kind enough to share with me. Thanks, dad.

Here is what's been going through my mind, though, since I have zero energy to create anything at the moment: CANES. My first love. So cool, a design that goes through a log and gets sliced off to be used a million times (or until the cane is gone).

There are so many amazing cane creators. If you never want to make a cane yourself, you can still make incredible things with canes purchased from people who make canes for a living. Ivy Niles is one of these people, and her company name is ikandi clay. She creates intricate mandalas, flowers, leaves, and a myriad of critters as well as little bits and pieces to adorn whatever you are creating. I highly recommend a look at her Etsy shop and her Facebook page if you want to see an expert caner's work!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/581773690/jumbo-polymer-clay-flower-cane-merlins?ref=shop_home_active_22
https://www.etsy.com/listing/532431905/half-price-sale-polymer-clay-square-cane?ref=shop_home_active_67

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Herpes in your whole body such as fever blisters, hsv, or roofing shingles you know what it is like to stay with the pain and discomfort that herpes delivers. I don't need to tell you how awesome it would be to find something that works so that you no longer need to fear about stress or outbreak,Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my herpes in two weeks of taking is genuine and natural herbal medicine it has no side effect, The reason I'm writing this is that I promised Dr Itua I will share his herbal work to the world to see Herpes is no more a big deal.also Dr itua can as well cure the following diseases...HIV,Hsv 1/2,Hepatitis B,Breast Cancer, Cervical Cancer,Leukemia Cancer,Lung Cancer,Brain CANCER,Blood Cancer,Prostate CancerDiabetes, Men/Woman Infertility
Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Lottery Spell,Copd,Shingles,Fibroid, Fibromyalgia Liver/Kidney Inflammatory, EpilepsyHpv,Weak Erection,Wart RemoverCold Sore,  Coeliac disease,Alzheimer's diseaseArthritis,Asthma,Allergic  Asthma. Here His Contact E-Mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
Whatsapp Phone.+2348149277967.

Copper Reflections Handmade Jewelry said...

Beautiful jewelry designs.
Best of luck,
Jenn

Maria Dominguez said...

You looking for solution to your marriage or relationship problem? if your answer is " YES " don't hesitate to text Marital solution Doctor he helped me get my ex lover back, Doctor Robbbinson Spells are authentic, My Husband left me for 8 months and I was devastated and couldn't find any way out to get him back. At some point I was depressed, until I came across comments while i was scrolling through the internet where people testified about how Dr Robbinson helped them Solve similar problems i am facing in my marriage. I contacted him and he never hesitated to help me as well,i followed and obeyed all instruction and advice given by Doctor today i am at peace with my husband again, my happiness is restored
Text/call: +12267705795
Email: Drrobbinssonspiritualhome@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087189020870