Saturday, May 17, 2008

What I do when I'm not blogging....

I guess that would be too long for a blog post... or too short?

Not much, I'm afraid. I have been creating some beads, so I'll share 'em with you. This part of the pile 'o' beads I made recently has been sanded, but not dremel-buffed yet:


Sanded...


And this pile is probably going to stay matte:


matte beads


And this little pile is going to get a good sanding tomorrow 'cause it's been playing in the mud (acrylic paint) *smile*:

"Dirty Beads"

3 comments:

Charlene "Cat" Therien said...

Top picture, green crescent: Jael, this one really sings. I love it!!

Anonymous said...

I love all the things you make !
i use polymer since last december and when i see all this beautiful things, i want to be beter for my technic . Thank you v and Bonne continuation! (sorry for my english!)
bye!

MiaBiju said...

Your Work is amazing :)
Love it.
congratulations!
Sorry, but my english isn't good :)