Saturday, May 24, 2008

Blogging and Baking

For someone who usually has a lot to say, I have not been blogging much.

I'm thinking that maybe I need to use the new feature blogspot has that allows me to create several blog entries and schedule their posting time! That way, on those days when I could fill several notebooks with thoughts that are running around in my head, I can blog ahead... and the days when part of me just feels like closeting myself in the craft room and creating... it will be like I am still here, blogging away!!

Tonight (or shall I say, this morning, since it's almost 1 am... I'm not doing well at getting to bed at an earlier hour...) I'm baking a tray full of beads. And blogging.

So, I'll post some pictures to go with it!

I am very fond of this particular piece. I can't bring myself to list it yet, I like it so much!
Butterfly teardrop

I have one in the convection oven at the moment that has the same theme: green base, flowers, dichroic dewdrop, and butterfly. I think I put a few more flowers on the new one.

This one is currently listed on etsy. I love the purple background.
oval "drum" purple & blue


Two others that I listed on Saturday were sold right away to a repeat customer. I love it when that happens! What could be better than having someone enjoy what you make???

Here they are:

Klew style bead - tribal treasure ivoryoval "drum" - green

No comments: