Sunday, March 7, 2010

Project Wonderful

I started using Project Wonderful boxes in my blog a couple of years ago. I thought it was pretty cool - a way to "trade" advertisements by earning cash that's placed in an account from ads on my site that I can then use to place ads on other project wonderful websites.

I've been pretty busy the past year, and haven't really kept up with what's been happening with Project Wonderful... but apparently things have changed a little. It seems that now one can choose to place an ad for traffic coming from certain areas: American, European, Canadian and Elsewhere (how would you like to be classified as "elsewhere"?) I don't recall having been notified by PW about this change - which is especially irritating due to the fact that apparently my minimum of $.02 only applies to US traffic. European, Canadian and Elsewhere starts at free.

I'll be leaving my ad prices as is, with this box, for another month. Then, I may just remove the box until I get my act together. If there are those of you who'd like me to keep it, let me know.

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

Hi Jael. I removed my PW add boxes from my blog a few months ago. I was receiving emails from them telling me there wasn't enough boxes filled. All my boxes were filled and had been filled for over a year. I am just using the very little money I have there on an add and when that runs out I am done with them.

I have missed you.
Nicole/Beadwright

Jael said...

Nicole, I think that's what I'm going to do. I haven't received any emails from them, but when I look at my blog, I don't see any ads... not very attractive.

I've missed you, too.