Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Awards falling from the sky...!!!

Or so it seems.... I'd love to know who started this award trend!

In any case, I feel honored that another blogger and artist enjoys my blog, so here's the newest:


It was awarded to me by rkdsign88, and here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs(can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing.
3. Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

These are the 5 blogs I have chosen... check 'em out!
Vicki Orion of Orion Designs
Brandi of Catie's Blue
Creative Treasures by Donna
Marcy of Studio Marcy
Tejae's Art

1 comment:

CB said...

Wow it's raining awards on people lately it seems. Here in the real word of Michigan it's raining water, and threatening to snow...ug.