I've been tagged by Triz of Triz Designs and by Sue of Signature Sterling.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1) I started out in college as a music major.
2) My entire family fights depression and anxiety on a daily basis.
3) When I was a child, I used to have dreams where I was saving people - my family, people I knew, strangers - from disasters such as fires and car accidents. I'd die, and watch my funeral. I also dreamed I had enough money to feed and house all the hungry, homeless people in the world.
4) Although we have 5 house rabbits, I did not want to take in the first one... my husband okay'd it, to my chagrin. He's been paying for it ever since. It got me into domestic rabbit rescue and human education for a while. (grin) At one point we had 13 foster rabbits in our home.
5) My father thought I should be a greeting card designer at one point.
6) I'm overweight, and have been for most of my life. I don't hate myself for it. Most of the time.
7) I tend to jump from one art medium or craft to another. Polymer clay is the first medium I've stuck with for any length of time. So, I have: fabric, hemp, beads, candlemaking stuff, dried flowers, batting, paint, wood, stained glass.......