Saturday, December 22, 2007

After and Before

Before


Well, we finally got the tree up. I sorted through my craft clutter in the bunny room and sorted through the livingroom craft clutter.... so we finally had space to put up the Christmas tree.

After


Hershey (bunny) was very confused at all the commotion, but in the end he has more room to run, and has better access to his "burrow" behind the recliner.

I've still got a lot of sorting to do, to get the kitchen table ready for Christmas dinner (we were making cards, which will be sent out *ahem* during the 12 days of Christmas...)

It's a struggle not to let it get to me, to look at things in tiny pieces, when things are in such disarray all over.

But then, I remember that I have my whole family with me this season. My life is good and I'm thankful for the love of friends and family.

No comments: